Hey loves! Today I thought I would share which planners I will be using in 2017 and what they will be used for. I will just give a quick description of what will be in them then throughout January I will be doing individual posts on each planner. So I have 5 planners altogether which you can see in the header image. The picture below Is the same picture but has a number on each planner so if you new to planning you’ll know which planner I’m taking about, so lets start.
- This planner I’ve had for a while but couldn’t think of a use for it but while looking through pinterest recently I’ve decided to turn it into a family binder. I think this will be very useful with sections for the girls school information, whole family information including dogs vet information. The planner was purchased off Ebay and because it was such a while ago I do not have the link but I’m sure if you type A5 organiser you should find one.
- My new Carpe diem in platinum which I’ve done a review on here. This will be desk planner which I decorate and mark done everything from appointments to my to do lists for each day. Also I will have a few extra sections like reading lists and bill tracking.
- This is also a new planner purchase from Ebay, no brand but great product for the cheap price which was about £5 this always pop up on Ebay when you type in personal organiser. I’m using this as my blog planner to organise what I upload on what day, information on brands or Etsy sellers I’ve worked with, stat trackers and all stuff to manage my blog.
- Personal planner which I carry around in my handbag, purchased from UK store called Wilko. I can no longer find this on their website so don’t know if it was just sold through the Christmas period because that’s when I purchased it for about £8. This will just have important dates like birthdays or appointment and a few extra sections like shopping lists and contacts.
- Finally my Raspberry Saffiano Filofax, also another planner but this one will be used like a wallet for store cards and receipts. Mine was purchased off Ebay as a Christmas present but Filofax planners can be purchased from alot of places like Whsmiths and Staples.
So those are all the planners I will be using this year, I have fully set them all up properly yet but they are all being used. First planner I will be showing the set-up of will be my Carpe Diem at the end of the week.
How many planners are you using this year if any?
I’m happy to answer all questions so feel free to comment below also add me on Twitter @kaz210388 or Instagram @kazsobsessions. You can also find my blog on Bloglovin and I’m now on Snapchat kazsbeauty
If you love my blog don’t forget to follow. Thanks for reading.